Treviso Bay is resort-style living at its best in the heart of Naples. This Mediterranean-inspired community features elegant bridges, fountains and landscaping. You’ll also find six different home collections from condominiums to expansive single-family homes.
- Terrace & Veranda Condos, Coach, Executive, Manor & Estate Homes
- Everything’s Included with extras & upgrades at no extra charge
- World-class golf with TPC status
- 15,000 sq. ft. amenity center with tennis, spa, resort style pool, poolside dining, and fitness center
- Grand clubhouse with formal and casual dining
The centerpiece of Treviso Bay is their clubhouse, Villa Rilassare, a 15,000 square foot monument to good friends and great times. Residents enjoy a wealth of amenities such as resort-style lagoons, lap pools, tennis center with pro shop, fitness center, aerobics and Pilates studio, even tennis and golf pros to help take your game to the next level.
The avid golfer will really appreciate Treviso Bay’s unique TPC (Tournament Players Club) status. Lennar brought in award-winning course architect Arthur Hills and TPC Player Consultant Hal Sutton to collaborate on what is considered one of the best golf courses on the circuit, designed to test golfers’ skills at virtually any level. You can say Treviso Bay’s amenities are a big hit with residents!
- Aerobics Studio: Gorgeous, open and airy aerobics studio with an aerobic instructor and classes currently being offered.
- Clubhouse: Villa Rillisare, the clubhouse features pool side dining, a full bar, beachside hammocks and a stunning resort style pool!
- Fitness Center: The clubhouse has the most state of the art gym equipment.
- Fully Maintained Lawns: Each home includes lawn care and landscape maintenance.
- Gated: Treviso Bay is a 24 hour guard gated community.
- Security: 24 hour security staff on site.
- Swimming Pool: Huge resort style swimming pool with beach entrance, ideal for all ages.
- Tennis Court: There are 8 clay tennis courts at the clubhouse, complete with a full-time tennis pro on staff.
- Trail: There are miles and miles of tranquil walking trails throughout the community.